Whether it is about creating an interactive environment for a team in an organization or connecting to the world around, Microsoft Outlook is probably the reliable choice. It is a feature-rich email management platform that provides ample tools with an intuitive user interface. So, no wonder that it is the first choice for most organizations to rely on.
Well, for the flawless performance of such a platform, it is crucial to keep it free from possible errors. One such error is, which can cause in your application. If you have already come across this error and searching for the best possible ways to fix it, you are already in the right spot.
Here are the ways using which you can fix this Microsoft Outlook error from popping out on your system. So, let’s dive in!
Reasons that cause
Several reasons can be behind causing this error on your Outlook software, but here are the common reasons that you must know to fix it
- Use of multiple Microsoft accounts or multiple email management software with the outdated cache memory and cookies
- Improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software causing a setup failure
- Outdated Outlook application due to lack of updates
- Unidentifiable reasons can be solved by using third-party software or through some iterative methods
Effective ways to fix the error
- Disable security software: –
Sometimes temporarily disabling the Antivirus software can resolve this error. You may find this solution a bit risky, but the presence of such software is indeed a reason for such flaws in software. Intending to protect the system from malware and viruses, such applications restrict the connection with the server.
If you are using renowned software, you might find an advanced option in it to stop blocking a specific software. You can either use this option or else disable the entire software from interrupting Outlook.
- Clear cache memory: – If you are using the software for a long time with multiple accounts and haven’t cleared the cache data for a long time, chances are it is the reason for such interruption.
Try clearing the cache data of the software or else clear the temp files that appear from the run option on the keyboard. Once done, try restarting the computer and check whether the error is popping out again.
- Update the Outlook application: –
Lack of security patches and bulking of unwanted or corrupted files are the results of outdated software. So, it is better to try to update the application and check whether the new updates can fix the error with the latest security patches and bug fixes.
- Removing third-party applications: –
Like Antivirus software, even other third-party applications or email applications can cause this error by interfering with the server connectivity. So, you can indeed give a try to uninstalling such applications on your system.
If those manual ways of fixing the error won’t work for your Outlook software, you can go for an auto repair tool to fix it or else approach customer support as well.