You can consider enrolling in Simplilearn’s Web Development Course hosted in collaboration with Caltech CTME. You’ll learn all the skills you need to be a full-stack technologist in just a few months, with the same level of intensity as a bootcamp. The demand for web development professionals has skyrocketed as a direct result of the digital transformation that has taken place across all industries. Nearly every business in the world is concentrating its efforts on the creation of software and web-based applications that will either allow them to compete successfully in the digital environment or enter it successfully.
In order to get started with web development, professionals need to have solid foundational knowledge. You should consider taking the following additional classes that will prepare you for this postgraduate program and make the process of web development more manageable:
This advanced Java Certification Training is designed to walk you through the fundamentals of Java, from basic programming skills to more advanced topics, all the way up to the final exam. This Java course will not only give you theoretical knowledge of Core Java 8 and its operators, arrays, loops, methods, and constructors, but it will also give you practical experience working with the JDBC and JUnit frameworks.
Express.js, Node Packet Manager (NPM), shrink-wrap, NPM Vet, REST, Express.js with MongoDB, and SQLite CRUD operations are among the topics covered in depth during the Node JS certification training course. This training in Node JS focuses on the fundamental ideas behind Node JS and gives participants hands-on experience in the construction of an HTTP server.
This React Certification course will help you become familiar with the entire process and gain the requisite skills you’ll need to become a professional React developer. The primary goal of the course is to help you become certified in React. You will learn the fundamentals of React through training that is both self-paced and led by an instructor. This training will teach you how to understand and build React components, as well as how to structure applications using Redux.
Simplilearn’s Angular certification training will teach you how to understand how single-page applications are made and how Angular makes it easier to make such applications. This Angular certification provides knowledge of TypeScript, the Bootstrap Grid System, dependency injections, Single-Page Applications (SPA), forms, pipes, promises, observables, and class testing.
Overview of the Web Development Course
- Enrollment in the Postgraduate Certificate Program for Caltech’s CTME through Simplilearn’s JobAssist
- Simplilearn’s JobAssist can help you get noticed by top hiring companies while also earning up to 25 CEUs from Caltech CTME.
- Masterclasses instructed by Caltech CTME instructors, eight times the normal level of participation in live online classes led by professionals in the relevant field.
- Convocation held online by the Caltech CTME Program Director 20 projects for the end of lessons and 5 projects for the end of phases.
- The Capstone Project in Each of the Four Domains
- Membership in the CTME Circle at Caltech
- Create your own personal portfolio using GitHub.
The following are a full stack developer’s most important roles & responsibilities:
- Creating and developing software designs and blueprints
- Software optimization achieved through testing and debugging
- The programming of both the front end and the back end of software
- Developing the software backend by way of its servers and databases
- Performing software testing and seeing to it that their maintenance is up to date
- Collaborating closely with graphic designers on the development of new features.
- Creating application programming interfaces and restful services
- Keeping abreast of developing technologies and incorporating those technologies into the software
- When developing software, make sure to take into account important criteria such as security, maintainability, and scalability.
- You will have a better understanding of these roles and responsibilities if you enroll in the full stack developer training course offered by Simplilearn.
The following core topics are covered in depth by this certification for full-stack developers:
- The Object-Oriented Programming in Java (OOPS) Implementation with Data Structures and Beyond
- Develop Your Expertise in the Back End and Implement Frameworks in a DevOps-Style Way
- Create a Web Application by Making Use of the Front-end Stack While Testing It Within a DevOps Lifecycle
- The Full Stack Web Development Senior Thesis Project
Suppose you have recently graduated from college with a degree in software development and are just getting started in your professional career. In that case, you might be able to acquire practical experience in full stack web development by working for or interning with an established professional organization. You could start learning the best web development tools online while you’re at it and build your resume in preparation for better opportunities. As you climb higher up the career ladder, you will find that your expertise is increasingly useful.